How to Print Your Namsell Map Design on Poster Paper and Frame It
- Namsell map design printable File
- Poster printer
- Poster paper
- Frame (optional)
- Download your Namsell map design printable. Once you have purchased your map design printable from Namsell, you will be able to download it as a high-quality JPEG file via email. Save the file to your computer.
- Open the file in your poster printing software. Most poster printing software will allow you to open and print JPEG files. Once you have opened the file, you can adjust the size of the map to fit your poster paper.
- Print the map. Select your desired poster paper and print the map. Make sure that the printer is set to the highest quality setting.
- Trim the poster. Once the map has been printed, you may need to trim it to fit the frame. Use a ruler and scissors to carefully trim the edges of the poster.
- Frame the poster (optional). If you have a frame that you would like to use, you can now place the poster in the frame. Make sure that the poster is centered in the frame and that the edges are secure.
- For the best results, use a high-quality poster printer and poster paper.
- If you are not sure how to use your poster printing software, consult the software’s manual or online help.
- If you are framing your poster, make sure that the frame is the correct size for the poster.
- You can also use double-sided tape to secure the poster to a wall or other surface.
Congratulations! You have now successfully printed and framed your Namsell map design printable. Enjoy your beautiful new map!