Namsell respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We take copyright infringement very seriously and have implemented the following policy to address claims of copyright infringement:
- Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent Namsell 123 Main Street San Francisco, CA 94110 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Our Copyrighted Works
At Namsell, we only sell products that are made in-house and we do not resell any designer’s works. All of our products, including map designs and prints, are created by our own team of designers and artists. Any copyright infringement claims related to our products will be taken seriously and we will take appropriate action to resolve any issues.
- Response to Copyright Infringement Claims
Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the infringing material, and/or terminating the accounts of repeat infringers.
If you believe that your material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated copyright agent. Your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification of infringement.
- Repeat Infringers
We may terminate accounts of users who are determined to be repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Copyright Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.